Drabble and One-Shot Comment Swap

Hey friends. I'm back home now from my summer away, and I feel like I haven't been doing THAT much Mibba stuff lately. I've been lurking and things, but I haven't really been posting many blogs or anything like that. I'm also doing the September Activity Challenge and Comment Monsters, so I figured this would be a good blog to start out with.

Comment Swap Rules:
- You comment first
- I'm really looking for as much constructive criticism as you can give. As much as I adore "this is great!" comments, it doesn't really help me figure out how to improve my writing, you know?
- Comments I give will be at least 50 words and I'll be making them as constructive as possible. If you aren't into constructive criticism, this might not be the best swap for you.
- Stories must be either a drabble or one-shot, and can't be over 1500 words. If you give me a chaptered story/an incredibly long one-shot, I won't comment on it.
- You can leave me links to the same amount of stories as you comment on (if you comment on one, leave me one, if you comment on all four, leave me four).
- Let me know which story/stories you're going to be commenting on.

I'd love comments on Atrial Interlude (163 words), Blossomed Contusions (189 words), Summer Nights (208 words), and/or Like Humans Do (1014 words)

Can't wait to read you stories <3
September 4th, 2016 at 11:35pm