I Get Very Angry Very Easily. I Get Very Upset Very Easily.

I Get Very Angry Very Easily. I Get Very Upset Very Easily. I Get Very Angry Very Easily. I Get Very Upset Very Easily. I Get Very Angry Very Easily. I Get Very Upset Very Easily. I Get Very Angry Very Easily. I Get Very Upset Very Easily. I Get Very Angry Very Easily. I Get Very Upset Very Easily. I Get Very Angry Very Easily. I Get Very Upset Very Easily.

This has been my life for the past two or so years. I've been on and off various medications that have side effects of dizziness, nausea, drowsiness and above all, irritation.

I get very irritated very quickly and over the smallest of things. I can be having a conversation with someone and if they say something I find annoying, I will snap. I was never like this before the medication and it's a problem. People ask me "well why don't you just stop taking them?" Well, you see, if I stop taking them I turn back into the manic depressive I am and that doesn't mean just sad, it means suicidal everyday.

Today in the replies to my Monster Mania contest I had a mini riff with someone and that threw me over the edge along with the horrible ride home I had today and the long day at work. I work with a woman who has dementia and that in itself is hard. Then, to top it off, three drunk guys were on the bus sitting in front of me and staring at me the whole time. they would point at me and other women around me and laugh or whisper to each other and I had my headphones in blasting BUTCHER BABIES and Slipknot to drown out the noise and I just couldn't take it.

I have been talked to, grabbed at, shouted at, flirted with countless times in public transportation and it's the only reason why I want to know how to drive. Yes, I do not know how to drive at 18 but scummy men are helping me by motivating me to learn.
September 7th, 2016 at 03:40am