Okay ... Co Write?

First off the title is just blah but I didn't know how to even come up with a decent blog name lol. Anyway, I've been wanting to st back into writing and by that I mean serious stories (not like in tone but that can be a thing) but as in I don't quit web I start something.

I've been wanting to write a few fanfic with someone like a co writer because that way it will give me motivation to write. Also, it'll be harder to quit. So I haven't written in months maybe years except through role plays and those replied have gotten longer and I just miss writing I guess.

I want to do something Batman released (what a surprise lol) especially since BvS. I'm like in love with Ben Affleck (not the point but whatever). Okay so anyone familiar with the comics? I wanted to do something with Jason Todd (Robin number 2 who was killed by Joker for those who don't know) and Batman reuniting, like the movie Under the Red Hood. Struggling with that and whatever. I'll get more into detail if anyone messages me.

I have other interests too, like mermaids, vampires, werewolves etc so I can write a story on that too. I really want to do something so if anyone is interested just let me know in the comments or through message! Thanks :)
September 10th, 2016 at 06:08am