So... An Explanation

Hey, guys. Long time no see, huh?

Alright, so I'm going to try to explain my absence. Y'know, the one that's now lasted probably more than a year. Let me start by saying I didn't plan on leaving, and I'm not sure if and when I'll be back. I do want to come back, but I just don't know if I can.

Basically, to sum up the last year, I: got a job, got a boyfriend, bought a bunny, moved into a house with my boyfriend, graduated from college with honors, quit my job, got another bunny, got a rat, struggled with paying bills, and spent so much time looking for another job. It's been super hectic my way. I kind of lost the drive to come up with chapter/story ideas.

The good news, for people who care if I come back or not (all three of you!!), is that the release of STDII has me listening to ATL a lot more again, which is making me want to write Jalex again, so an update to a story may be coming soon. As always, no guarantees.

So that's about it. If I do update, I'm thinking it'll more than likely be for Daddy or a new one shot, but if there's something else that you want updated, just leave a comment here and I'll see what I can do about it!

Love and miss you all!
September 12th, 2016 at 10:26am