Intermissions Are Helpful

I needed another word for Hiatus and intermission seemed like a good alternative.
I finally had a chance to judge my Give Me A God contest, so if you entered head on over and see the results. Usually, I wouldn't have the time but I got fired from my job last week and so I've found myself with a decent amount of extra time. Why did I get fired? For bullshit my coworker (former friend) did and she threw me under the bus to save her own ass. Oh well, it's whatever because not even a day later I had another job, which pays better and has better hours and gives me fucking benefits. So I'm tallying it up to the powers-that-be helping me out.
I've been working on editing and re-writing When Night Falls. I'm already on chapter 4 and have added an extra one thousand words. I noticed that the time jump between chapter 3 and chapter 4 was freaking outrageous (twelve years) so we lose a lot of Lillian character development. I'm adding one or two chapters in between to kind of buffer all of that and show the growth of her infatuation with Alejandro.
Anyways, yeah, so even I've only really taken a hiatus from Mibba. I already went back to my normal moniker, I found myself missing it.
I am thinking of coming back in a low-key way. I've browsed here and there but I think I might come back and converse with you all more. I've been a loser and a horrible friend.
September 13th, 2016 at 11:05pm