Be Proud

So I have decided that I'm so much happier writing for myself than for the amount of readers. I wrote two stories today and I adore them both. It doesn't matter how many readers/recs/subs I get (if any). What matters is how you feel about it. At 9:52pm before I leave work, it's came to me that I'm happy with how they came out.

I was on a writing roll today and managed to write two of them. It doesn't matter if no one reads them. If you read it, thats awesome! and if you don't, oh well. If any of you want to check them out, you can find the links below.

But You Love The Game which is loosely based off Blank Space.

Earthquake which seems to be more of a Halsey inspired story after Hurricane.

So what I'm trying to say is, write for yourself. Dont write for the readers you get or you're not going to be happy. I also have another story that I'm in love with.

You're Cold and I Burn

This story has been my all time favorite ever since I started writing it. It doesn't matter to me how many readers I get. I update it for myself. So with that, write for you, not for numbers.

this won't be published until I get home since I'm about to leave work right now.

As of 10:52 pm this is finally being posted.
September 14th, 2016 at 04:54am