Story Changes? And Texas Mutiny!

So lately I've really been thinking hard about completely changing the ending for a story I've been writing for awhile. I think I've pretty much decided to change it, because I don't want there to be a super sad ending for once? But all of the planning I've done for the story over the past few years (I've been writing this story for a long freaking time, okay) has been with the sad ending in mind and now I'd have to change a lot of stuff around to make the new ending work and I dunno. But ehh, I'll figure it out. This part was more for the purpose of me rambling, anyway.

But anyway! In a week and a half, I'll be in Dallas, Texas, at Texas Mutiny to see Avenged Sevenfold! I'm flying there and I've never been on a plane before so I'm kind of nervous? I'm not really sure how that stuff works. But I'm very excited, because my aunt and uncle are taking me and my aunt convinced my uncle to buy VIP tickets so she wouldn't have to use a port-a-potty and it's just going to be great all around. The last time I saw Avenged Sevenfold was in 2014 and that was too long ago! And I'm old enough to drink now, so that's a plus. Anywho, if anybody else is going to be there, we should meet up or something! Because I'm like 1000% sure my aunt and uncle will not want to go into the pit.

And one more exciting thing: in January, I'll be an aunt! My sister is having a little boy and between me and our mom, he's already spoiled rotten. We've been planning the baby shower since like May and we have a theme and everything and it's so cute. Little Man, with moustaches and bow ties. Now if only I could have a baby things would be great because I can already feel my biological clock ticking I'm 22 that should not be happening.
September 14th, 2016 at 09:12am