High School, Oh Boy

September 6: Your favorite memory from high school

I don't have many good memories form high school seeing I spent half of it crying in the nurses' office form having panic attacks or in my French class, again crying from sharing child hood trauma with my teacher who is now a close friend of mine, but I did go to a lot of parties.

I won't go into too much detail of my partying and experiences because I don't know if it's against the rues and I know some people don't like talking or reading about drugs so I want to respect everyone and Mibba.

But I remember Halloween of my senior year, we all went to a party. We weren't dressed up and we didn't care to but we drove all the way up to the North side which in this town is FAR but we wanted to because everyone we know was going to that one party that night and it was expected to be packed and it was! It was amazing because the house was so tiny but there were about one hundred people crammed into the living room, hallways, kitchen and backyard. It was impossible to move around and the air was clouded with smoke and the smell of beer and lime.

Outside, a few skater boys were playing beer pong and screaming, the spotlight outside that was pointed into the general area of the yard was so bright and you could see the smoke going up into the air from various things being lit up and there were metal tubs filled with ice filled with rinks and kegs everywhere it was madness.

It's my favorite memory because not of the party but being with my friends from 3 pm to 2 am. We partied, drove around and went to a 24 hr coffee shop and laughed, got food, lived and enjoyed ourselves for that one night.
September 14th, 2016 at 09:07pm