Dating Life, Help?

Oh my goooooosh Mibba! It's been so long, but I'm bag in an area with an internet conenction, and I think I'm ready to be hanging around again.

BUT THERE'S A BOY...dun dunn duhhhh

It started like a week and a half ago. So at the end of last term (April) I was at the end of term party for my program and I met this cute guy, we'll call him Steve. Steve had a girlfriend. He has a scruffy beard, usually wearing plaid, has a tattoo, and thick rimmed glasses. He's a bit of a hipster type.

ANYWHO! So I got back to Waterloo for school a week ago Monday, so I texted him, because I was drunk and I thought it was funny, and it turned out we had a ton of classes together this term. School started two days after that (last thursday), and we went out for drinks with some people.

He told me he and his girl friend split up on the weekend. As in two weeks ago ish today.

Saturday night we got Chinese food and walked around the park for two hours. It was awesome. I honestly feel so happy around him, it's weird. But hanging around him is so comfortable.

We've been essentially inseparable. If we're not sitting next to each other in class, then we're texting.

BUT I'm like "he just got out of a relationship" that means that all of this time I'm getting is the time he would have been spending with his girlfriend. And I may be developing a small crush. And I don't feel like being the rebound?

So Mibba, how do I accomplish this? How do I keep my crush, gain his interest and not be the rebound? Any thoughts?
September 15th, 2016 at 04:19am