I've Changed My Name // New Job

Hello my Mibba family!

As you probably guessed from the title, I have changed my username. Now this is not something I like to do often- only once before actually-because I feel like it leads to a lot of confusion, especially in contests and such. But since I’m not doing any co-writes, group writes, or contests I figured this is the perfect time.

Since coming back from my hiatus, I have been really doing some branching out in new directions as far as my stories go. I’ve really gotten out of fan fiction for the most part and am really discovering how much I love original fiction, especially horror and crime. So, I figured I needed a name to go with some of my more chilling creations, so I am changing my name to the wendigo.

They are a mythical monster I’ve always had a fascination with and love to write about (because who doesn’t love the idea of greed making you an actual monster?) And I felt it gave me more of the creepy new vibe I was going for.

I also have gotten a new job! As some of you may know, I graduated cosmetology school two months back and after having to reschedule my tests (TWICE!!) I finally passed, am licensed, and now employed at a lovely barber shop. They are starting me at full time (Hooray!) But I still have two days off a week to write.

Well, that’s all new news in the world of Ashlee. Have a wonderful evening lovelies!

Xoxo
September 16th, 2016 at 07:50am