Allow Me to Introduce Myself... Or Rather, Reintroduce

Hello, Mibba! How are ya?

I'm not new to this site, as I'm sure you've guessed from the title. I've been a member of Mibba since... 2009 maybe? I can't remember. It's been a while though. If you've managed to see me around here recently, my username was Symbiont so this is first and foremost a name change announcement. I've been under the name of Symbiont for at least two or three years, but the deal is, I've not been very active. Anyone who I've talked to and made friends with in the past, I have no idea who they are anymore.

In an attempt to become more active again, I decided to entirely redo my Mibba profile. Total rebirth. New theme, new signature, new blog layout, new profile description and lastly new username, Angelica Schuyler. Anyone here a musical theater fan? Because if so, we'll get along. :D On the complete opposite side of the spectrum of music, I'm also a fan of heavy metal. And classical. And old school hip hop. And a lot of other music...

Image

Anyways, I'm a college freshman who's already pretty close to losing her mind (or what's left of it.) My current obsession is the musical Hamilton (if that's not already obvious.) I'm an English major, but I'm considering switching over to theater with English as a minor.

Yeah... that's about it as far as me introducing myself goes. I suck with introductions.

Lin Manuel Miranda is my spirit animal.

Image My friends can confirm I'm a big goofball, especially when excited.

Rosenrot; is a babe and I love her to death. Check out our baby I Wanna Be Somebody.

How are your days going, fellow Mibbians?

Okay, I'm done being awkward. Peace out.

-Breanna
September 18th, 2016 at 10:47pm