My Day | What Makes Me Proud | Give Me Stories?

Hello my name is Lizz and I get behind with literally everything I do. I'm determined to finish these blog prompts though so here we go.

Your favorite thing about the day

My days mainly involve school and work, so they're always really boring. But today I slept in til 1pm and played video games with my boyfriend and his best friend and it was great to just chill and sorta forget about my stress for a little while.

I also drank a bunch of coffee and got super shaky and still feel weird from it. WHOOPS.
What makes you proud

There's lots of things that make me proud, but I love when kids (or people younger than me in general) are so inclusive and accepting of other people.

I have a nine year old brother and I was talking to him the other day and he was telling me about this Buddy Bench his school has. He was saying that there was always one kid who sat on it and not many people went to play with him, and I asked him why he didn't and he said "no one else does so I just haven't".

Which made me sad, because the point of the bench is so that kids who don't have anyone to play with can feel included. So I told him he should try playing with the kid and try and make a new friend. And if they don't get along that's okay, but at least he tried.

And the next day he came home and said that he played with the boy that was on the bench. He said they didn't have much in common but the boy was happy that he had someone to play with and it made me really proud that my little brother gave it a try and made someone happy because of it.
I'm doing, and currently failing at, Comment Monsters again this month. I've been super stressed out because of school so I haven't been overly active on Mibba but I want to start reading some more again.

I'd prefer:
- Romance (I can't resist them whoops)
- Drabbles/one-shots
- If it's chaptered, nothing over 10k words

Feel free to give me things that don't fit that criteria, but I won't necessarily comment on it if I find I can't get into it.
September 20th, 2016 at 01:17am