More New Changes

Well, I guess I really didn't come through on too much that I said in the last blog I posted. Oops. I ended up being super busy over the summer, was working a full-time job along with having an online class that took up most of my time. I really do want to get back into writing more, I do have a short story I can post, but I really need to edit it a bit first. School is going to be a bit hectic, but as it stands now, if I don't have too much work to catch up on on Sunday's, I might be able to get back into seriously writing on the stories I am involved in again.

There are many reasons why I wanted to post this next blog update of mine. Firstly, I am finally mostly over Luke/Emily. We have adopted more of a brother/sister type relationship, which is kind of weird thinking about when what we used to do comes to mind, but at least I can still be close to him and occasionally say 'I love you' to him, which his girlfriend is fine with since he has told her about me a bit.

Second, I had mentioned a guy that I was close to and talking to again in one of my poems. Well we are drifting apart again and I kind of snapped at him and just thinking about him leaving me again really hurts me so I am trying to deal with that.

Well just wanted to give everyone a quick update. I want to try to work on some story stuff on Friday, since it looks like I have off from work, even though I am only available to work Friday-Saturday and they don't have me scheduled to work on a Friday whatever. But I want to at least get a plan set up for what I want to do. I might even possible livestream the stories I am working on, if they are original fiction (site doesn't allow fanfiction to be streamed) but I'll keep people posted!

Later Mibbians!
September 20th, 2016 at 03:41pm