Maev's Feminist Questions for You!

I've kind of disappeared into the real world of college textbooks and crammed libraries and gross school food. But, I come baring questions, specifically about feminism and you!

Yes, how feminism ha shaped you and weather or not you call yourself a feminist. We're conducting interviews about a topic we like for or next essay in my WRT 101 class so I have come up with ten questions that I would like some of you to answer or if you don't care to, help me make them better, put them in a good order to ask them and what I can fix about them to make the answer worth while.

Maev's Questions:
1. How has the change of focus for feminism helped or hurt you politically and personally?

2. How has feminism changed from when you were younger?

3. Do you feel confidant that the direction the movement is going in will help women in the long run?

4. Do you consider yourself a feminist; why or why not?

5. Are you more in touch with today's women leaders/political representatives than those in the past?
6. How can the movement be better in your eyes?

7. How inclusive is the movement?

8. Could it be more inclusive?

9. Who has influenced your political views? Is that person different than the person who showed you what feminism was?

10. What should feminism look like? What should it not look like?


Again, it would be wonderful if some of you could help out by answering these or if you don't feel comfortable, could you give me your input on what works and what doesn't.

It would be great if someone could help me put them in an order that makes sense to ask them in!
September 21st, 2016 at 06:05am