New Stories and Story Updates!

So I'm slowly making my way back to writing. I've been getting ideas for songs and even dreams. I'm debating on writing a Tom Brady fanfiction because I had this random, weird ass dream featuring him. I was making out with him! No idea where the hell that came from, honestly. I also have another idea featuring Travis Kelce, that one I might actually do because if you can tell by my other posts, I've fallen in love with that adorable Tightend.

But I have two new stories that I'm currently working on. The first is Memento Mori. It's going to be a vampire/vampire hunter fiction. It's about cheating death and running from it.

The second new story is Love You Like That. It's a cliche story about a city girl falling in love with a country boy. It's based off of the song Love You Like That by Canaan Smith.

And the stories that I'm going to be updating soon are Peter Pan, my Travis Kelce fanfiction. And my original fiction, Tennessee Rose. It's been awhile since I've updated Tennessee Rose so I can't wait to finally update it! It's one of my brainchildren and I love the story. If you read the story, be on the look out Gunner and Presley are getting close again!
September 26th, 2016 at 10:32pm