Arizona, Bad Drivers, Fords.

So I skipped a few blog entries since I don’t know what to say about those. But I figured since there’s nothing to do at work and I’m bored, I decided to catch up on a few prompts.
Your best Summer Adventure:

I have had quite a few but I’d have to say my favorite one was when I was 16 and went to Arizona for my birthday. That was the time I had my first beer (which was gross btw). It was one of the best summers of my life. I missed the last few days of school to go but that was fine by me.

Arizona is hot, but it’s dry heat so I can tolerate that. I hate the humidity. It makes me all sticky and gross. So if I had to move somewhere, it would be Arizona. There’s no snow unless you live in Flagstaff or somewhere else. But I’d want to move to Phoenix. No snow which makes me perfectly happy.

Hopefully someday I’ll be moving down there. We’ll see. I’m young and have plenty of time to decide.
Your biggest Pet Peeve:

I have so many of these but my biggest one lately is bad drivers. If you can’t drive, then do us all a favor and stay home. People that don’t use their blinkers and are making a right turn are the worst. I don’t want to slam on my brakes because you can’t figure out what your blinkers are.

Also, being cut off. You can’t wait the 2 seconds for me to pass before cutting me off? If I’m going 60 and you cut me off, then I will say every curse word in the book. So yeah, learn how to drive or don’t bother.

Going down a slight hill and holding your brakes all the way down. Please for the love of sunflowers, don’t do it. I don’t want to wear out my brakes because you’re being a pansy. It’s just annoying and I can’t deal.

So yeah, that is literally one of my pet peeves. Really not that hard to drive but I guess for some of you, it is.
Your favorite Inside Joke:

I have a few with some people but I really have some great ones with my sister. I don’t have a lot to say on this one because I can’t remember any at the top of my head. But we literally have some of the best jokes.

Also I have a few jokes with my friends. Any of the Ford jokes are pretty hysterical. No offense to anyone that drives a ford.

But ya, not much to say on this one.
September 26th, 2016 at 10:46pm