Life and Wedding and Writing Update!

So as most of you may know, I'm getting married on Nov 5th! Everything is coming along great! I just have to find pre lit Christmas garland which is kinda hard atm because only a little of Christmas deco is out right now :/ I even had my girl Everythingburns looking! LOL -True friendship- But long story short things are going good!

Which brings me to the reason I am writing this blog. I have been so busy with life and wedding stuff that I haven't been able to find a good time to sit down and properly write. Mind you, I do write here and there on my phone and add the little bits to the story, but it isn't enough to be able to post and stay with it.

Now when I do go days, or even weeks without posting, I always said I would never give up on my Norman story, or any other story I have posted. Which is VERY true, I WON'T give up on it. But I WILL be taking a short break until January.

I hate that I have to do this but, there is just so much going on with my life right now. Thanksgiving is coming up and then two days later Everythingburns will BE AT MY HOUSE O.M.G! And then after she leaves, on the 28th i'll be going to my parents for Benjamin's first Halloween getting some treats (he's gonna be a panda btw) and then after that it will be my wedding weekend and I have SO MUCH TO DO!!!

Now, while Everythingburns is here, I may do some writing when we're not site seeing and showing her around. She always gives me the good nudge and inspiration to write! So you may get a surprise update during her time here.

Also, I'm dealing with a lot of things personally that I need to deal with. Things haven't been that great for me for a while now but with out getting too much into it, I'm getting help and dealing with it. Maybe one day I can freely talk about it, cause I know a lot of people are going through some same things I am. But at this time, I just need this break.

I'll still be reading and commenting as much as I can but posts will be very very limited.

Hopefully, I don't lose any readers or subs but it is what it is, I guess....or will be lolol!
September 27th, 2016 at 06:55pm