I'm Still Alive!

Hello, Everyone!

I am immensely sorry that I haven't been updating my stories. Due to family situations and me finding a job so I could have more income that'll pay for my bills including the internet I am using. So I am putting out applications everywhere I know I can get hired. What I am doing is okay but after five years of baking bread and selling, it's gotten a bit repetitive for my taste not to mention some of older men that try to hit on me!
As for my family drama, I am an auntie of two of the most adorable and loveable boys. When I am not baking and selling, most of my time are taking care of my nephews or resting. I never get the time to just sit down and write my stories including the new ones I plan to have come out late October.
But that doesn't mean I have stopped writing! When I do get the time however long that is, I have my trusty notebook and pen with me. So I am writing down what comes to mind and later adding that written part to my laptop and then edited. So I am not dead and very much inspired to write more. So I thank those that are still there and I will be adding more chapters soon. Hopefully, by then things will have settled down with my family. Until then, I shall see you all later!

Hachie Out
September 30th, 2016 at 03:46am