Update on Hanru Sazuki Volumes 4 and 6

Currently I'm editing volume 4 of Hanru Sazuki and once I'm finished. I will be posting volume 4 and 5 here on Mibba. I've been working on Hanru Sazuki for almost 9 years and it is I think one of my greatest accomplishments in my lifetime. While Editing the previous chapters I've seen a few things I don't agree with so Volume 6 will be more realistic, less rant-y, and a bit less philosophical.

Volumes 3 (Faith), 4 (Origin), and especially 5 (Life), were a bit sinister at times but Volume 6 will still keep that same dark feel to it, but it will be much less intense to some degree, depending on the season theme. Every Volume is written through the atmospheric feeling of the seasons and Volume 6 may be written with either a Fall or Summer theme. Either way once Volume 4 is finished being edited, I will be started Volume 6 right away.

Every Volume is based on its own subject and I try and end each Volume with as little to no cliffhangers at all so that way if any one is interested in reading the story, they're not left hanging with any questions. Volume 4 is an exception to this however. And the reason being is because Volume 5 was written as a prequel to Volume 4 and was edited before Volume 4 was fully complete.

Volume 6 will be a continuation of the overall story and Volume 4. Volume 4 ended with many of the characters learning about their origins and where they came from. Volume 6 will be about Family and what life is like for the main characters once they are finally reunited with their them. Volume 6 will conclude a lot of elements in the story and will do away with the unrealistic plot lines of the story.

Warning: For anyone hoping to read Hanru Sazuki, please be aware that as the story progresses, it may cause a few psychological triggers or make some people feel a bit uneased on certain parts. (Especially Volume 5). Volume 5 was meant to be psychologically draining and really make an impact on the mind's of people reading this story. Volume 5 was made to even help me further understand the full reality of the depth this story sometimes exploits
October 5th, 2016 at 12:16am