Rant (Breakfast Club, Yeah)

Hiii people!

I know it's been long and that my first blog after ages shouldn't be a rant, but here I go. I was watching this movie, called the Breakfast Club because I read that it was a super-hit coming of age movie. And honest to God, I feel like I should shoot myself. I have not been so annoyed on my entire life.

No offense to anybody, but I really need to get this out. I'm just SO irritated. I'm sorry.

The movie started off good, I was hoping to see something, anything, but that's all it was. Five kids in detention, sometimes crying over their problems, other times dancing. There was yelling, a cruel teacher again with problems, and basically pretty bad execution as far as direction goes. I was trying to understand the point of the movie. I'm still trying.

If anything, could someone atleast tell me why they named their club, "The Breakfast Club"?

I'm sorry if this was terribly rude, but it's just that... I wasted 3 whole hours and I'm not gonna get them back. I guess I could be angry, right? Haha

Anywayss, people, Halloween is around and it would be great if you could suggest me a few good horror movies (I'm done with my share of bad ones, I swear. Babadook almost killed me, so please, something really good would be pretty nice). Also, I'll be posting a giveaway soon, so look out for it!

Have a nice day peeps! Take care! <3
Bye! (:
October 6th, 2016 at 01:08pm