Heroes TV Show / Heroes Reborn Fan Fiction

I don't know how many Heroes fans there are out there, but I'd like to write my own fanficion about it, but keep it as original as possible. So for you Heroes fans out there, what do you think made the show original and what were some things you liked and didn't like about the show? Also I plan on having original characters introduced in the fanfiction but still maybe add a few cameos from the originals. I do plan on adding Micah to the fan fiction however.

So if anyone is maybe interested in reading a Heroes fanficion please let me know. And for those who don't know what Heroes is, its a show about seemingly normal people who mysteriously wake up with super powers. The show was domestic so the show revolved around the personal lives of the people who were given powers. The writing was very unique and the show itself was pretty amazing. The characters were great also, but personally I felt the show was too good and too perfect to keep up with its amazing originality. And the show changed after season 2.

For anyone curious about why Heroes changed so drastically after season 2, it was because of a few reasons. 1 reason was because season 2 was originally supposed to have 2 volumes. The first being Generations and the second being titled "Exodus". In the original ending of Generations, a virus was supposed to be let loose and infect the world, but because of the writer's strike, Heroes was canceled in the middle of its second season and therefore the ending was changed. The creator of the show, Tim Kring, had plans for how the season would continue, but because the writer's strike cancelled his plans, the writers were forced to push out a third season within a very short time so The storyline and the ideas were rushed. Volume 4 seemed to take Heroes in a different direction, but then Heroes season 4 was tried to go back to its roots of the first 2 seasons to sort of "Redeem" itself. However, the ratings dropped too low and Heroes was cancelled in 2010. It returned in 2015 as Heroes Reborn, with a new cast of characters and cameos of the original characters, but Heroes Reborn seemed to be in its own category and didn't feel much like Heroes. Heroes Reborn was said to be written as a mini series, but ended on a cliffhanger as if it were just a regular season ending. It was said that the ending was intentionally left at a cliffhanger and a can sorta understand why that was.

So if anyone out there is a fan of heroes please comment some thing you liked or disliked about the show and I'll try and do my best to make the best fanfiction I can :)
October 7th, 2016 at 06:56am