I Had a Dream Harley Quinn Was Trying to Kill Me and Wolverine Was My Guardian Angel

It's 5 in the morning and I'm so goddamn tired but I'm waiting for my iPod to sync so I thought I'd blog haha.

So yeah. I had a weird dream last night. I was going off to work, totally normal, whatever, when my supervisor told me I had to go find the store manager. And then for some reason when I turned around it wasn't my supervisor there anymore but Matty from The 1975 and he was singing a concert. But I still went off to find my manager. Didn't find him. Ended up coming across this army of Harley Quinns where only one was real and the rest were these weird look-a-likes and they were all practicing martial arts in rows like soldiers.

And she hated me. I've never seen Suicide Squad or read comics or anything so know little about her and my dream reflects this haha. But she seemed to just have me on her hit-list so I fuckin' BOLTED, because I'm weak af.

And I got to this like, high-rise apartment where Wolverine was waiting for me with a bunch of other people, I forget who, exactly, and he was telling me about how I could transfer my consciousness into another body so she'd leave me alone and it was easy. So we went to this clinic for the procedure but she found us, and he brought me back to the apartment and said we'd have to try another way.

So I was laying down on the floor and everyone had formed a circle around me and were speaking the words of the ritual but someone had a zombie hand that was severed off at the wrist and it formed part of the circle, so it didn't work and I came back to consciousness as half zombie, half myself, and spent the rest of my dream trying to kill everyone/trying to escape myself.

Like damn.

I don't think I'll ever forget that zombie hand.
Green Day's album dropped today (well yesterday, technically) and unexpectedly, Ordinary World is officially my favourite song on the album. It's beautiful.

Placebo's EP also dropped today and I've given it a quick listen, but I think I'll be stuck on Revolution Radio for a while first.
October 7th, 2016 at 08:53pm