Bandom Sim Blog #5

← Bandom Sim Blog #4


First of all, how about that Halloween blog layout? Nothing better than using my theme song because I wanted to be creative instead of do the typical spooky stuff. The edit’s not mine, but I thought it was cool how they gave the picture that retro VHS effect and the dripping text. That’s what makes it so fitting for this month.

Anyways, I’m back with another sim blog! And it’s going to be a more proper sim blog because the last one I posted was more of me showing off how much better I got at customizing my sims with cc and while that’s great and all, there’s so much more I have to show you.

So I’ve already showed you guys these two:

Image

BUT as I’ve said before, they weren’t the first ones I made. Before them, I created another couple. And that couple?

Image

Image

HALSEY AND ZACK BECAUSE I LOVE THEM SO MUCH OKAY.

I made Halsey and Zack first! Like with Hayley, I found Halsey’s tattoos and somebody even made Zack’s Amerrickan shirt. Also I know Halsey’s hair isn’t that length but I couldn’t find any proper hair that fit her and also she’s been wearing wigs that are a short bob like this. It strangely still fits her, like when you look at her sim you know who she is. I also stuck with the blue hair because I loved the blue.

Image

Image

What do you think? Does it look like her? I feel like I got pretty close. The hardest part was finding the right eyebrows because without the right ones she just doesn’t look like my baby Halsey. Thankfully I managed to find some that were like hers.

Image

Did I mention they love making out against the closet.

Image

Seriously.

Image

All that cuteness eventually led to them having a baby. They ended up having a baby girl and named her Layla.

And I’ve already shared this photo but didn’t elaborate around the same time, Hayley had a baby boy and named him Aiden.

Image

Since they were neighbors, Halsey and Zack invited Hayley and Oli over and they all quickly became best friends. Because of them being best friends and having babies at the same time, their kids grew up together.

Image

Pretty soon their kids fell in love.

(Also please ignore the inconsistencies with tattoos and furniture bc I was messing around with stuff before I finally made decisions I was happy with.)

Image

Image

Image

Honestly, the more time they spent with each other I became more attached to these two. I ship them and they’re not even real but whatever. LAYDEN FOREVER.

By the way I do not blame Aiden for falling for Layla because holy shit when she grew up she went from cute to fucking gorgeous. I mean

Image

Look. At. Her.

And like her mom and Hayley, she also dyes her hair.

Soon Layla and Aiden bought a house and moved in together. And I don’t have any pictures of the house, but it’s fucking HUGE. I downloaded it and it took like 15 minutes to actually load into the world and I have no idea why I decided to have just two people live in this huge-ass house but okay.

The house has a beautiful backyard with a nice area where there’s a fountain and a bench to enjoy the scenery and it became their favorite spot. So I used this spot to take screenshots of them where I test out some poses because I discovered poses which are awesome because it’s better than giving you guys pics of my sims doing the same animations over and over again.

Image

They’re so cute, somebody please stop them.

Image

But at the same time, don’t stop them because they’re so cute.

Image

Can you see why I love them.

Image

She was discussing what her favorite songs off of Frank Ocean’s newest album are and Aiden was simply listening while also admiring how cute she is when she talks about music.

Image

They both just chilled on the couch together after that. She fell asleep first.

Image

Then one evening, Aiden took her out to the spot again because he had something to say.

Image

Layla just looks at him and goes all, “What is it?” and he’s like super nervous for some reason even though they’ve known each other forever but goddamn does she look really pretty in this light.

Image

Image

Image

Then he got down on one knee and brought that ring out.

Image

She’s super happy and wants to cry bc her best friend who she’s known since they were in diapers proposed and here I am sobbing and cheering because I was rooting for them since day one okay.

Image

LAYDEN FOREVER.

Image

Why are they so beautiful.

Image

The way they look at each other just sends me falling down the cliff like BYE.

Image

Speaking of looks, we all know what they’re gonna do next bc of Aiden’s face hello.

Image Image

Once again, I’m too into this but hey I’m not the only one. I recently watched all of Dan and Phil’s videos of them playing the Sims 4 and they actually decorated their office with balloons for their sim’s bday and wore suits for their sim’s wedding so in comparison I’m pretty tame.

Alright, hope you enjoyed another sim blog from me. I can’t wait to show you more because I may have made another pair....

Image

Okay that’s all for now BYE.

Deuces.
October 7th, 2016 at 08:57pm