Returning to Mibba and Meeting Norman Reedus

Why hello land of mibba! I have recently come back after a long break from the site. I was posting and reading a lot on wattpad but have recently found some wonderful Norman stories over here! I wanted to put in to writing how meeting Norman Reedus went before I forgot. So here it is:

Last Saturday, October 1st 2016, Stephanie, my two kids, and I went to Walker Stalker Con Philly! Lets just say that was my first and certainly not my last walker stalker con! We met a lot of nice people while waiting in the various lines throughout the day!

We had the VIP passes so we were able to get in at 9 AM as opposed to 10:30 am making it easier to get into some of the more popular lines. We headed for Norman's line first but saw he wasn't there yet and Michael Cudlitz (Abraham) had only a few people and he was already there. Since we had a bag full of non perishables for his bisquick challenge we decided to head to him first! Let's just say he is so extremely nice. We walked up to him and he hugged each of us before grabbing my daughters braided pigtails and pulling them up and goes "Look it's Cindy Lou Who". We talked about how he retweeted me and followed me on twitter and I said how we are obviously best friends now and he goes of course we are and took a selfie with me! After that we took a group selfie which I must say turned out adorable!

After leaving Michael Cudlitz we decided to make our way over to Norman's line which had gotten long even though VIPs were the only ones allowed in still. We got to his line by 9:30 and had to wait until he arrived at 10:40. His flight had apparently not gotten in until 1 am because of weather delays. We had a bit of a wait considering there were so many people in front of us but I think it was around 11:50am when we finally got up to him. My daughter walked up to the table in fron of him first and he instantly started a game of patty cake with her that lasted at least 2 minutes. He kept getting faster and faster and she was trying to keep up. It was super cute. He then signed her copy of Hello Herman (her favorite movie with him). He stood up and put out his hand for my son and shook it saying "Hi I'm Norman" which I thought was too adorable that he introduced himself. We gave him a gift bag filled with tasty cakes, hair ties, and a personalized zippo lighter. I told them it was from all of us including Steph and he goes "why are you so quiet back there?" and then told her that her tattoo was awesome. He commented "delicious" with each tasty cake, he held up the hair ties and goes "for my pony tail" and then he opened the zippo lighter and lit it and said "awesome" before giving all 4 of us a high five. He also gave us each a hug and then Gigi had to tell him she thought he was a hottie which made him laugh! He offered her candy from his candy bowl and she grabbed a pack of nerds. Ray grabbed an entire handful and Norman goes "see he knows whats up".

After waiting in that long ass line we went to get some food and then went back to get in line to meet Michael Rooker (Merle). He was nice he talked with us for a few minutes before taking a selfie with us and then having a conversation about zombies with Gigi. He then told me I needed to go and buy them milkshakes!

Later in the day we had our photo op with him and if you've ever been to one you know it works like an assemble line and you just move in line stop take a picture and go. Well when it was our turn Norman actually turned, put his hands on his hips and makes a face and says "this one" to gigi! He actually remembered her. She went running to him and gave him a huge hug and he hugged her back! It was too adorable!

So yeah thats how we met Norman and both Michaels! I have to say they were each so very nice!

Until next time,
Rae
October 9th, 2016 at 09:32pm