Wow, It's Been a While.

Hey everybody (anybody? who is even going to read this lol)

But wow for real. To this site it's almost like I've dropped off the face of the earth (which I kind of have, but I have some diplomas that make it worth while). Sometimes I wonder why I didn't delete my account here-- but the fact that I'm getting comments still, to this day, on stuff I wrote when I was like sixteen that are horrendous now that I look back on them, is amazing. Everyone on this site is amazing and to literally any and everyone who's read anything I've ever written, you guys are unbelievably amazing.

But, to answer everyone's questions: no, i'm not going to disconnect my account. I still think this is an amazing place and while I'm not guaranteeing anything, I think I'm going to start posting again.

However, I have been spending all my time on original fiction rather than fanfiction, because eventually one day in the far far future I hope to maybe do something with my writing, and fanfiction isn't exactly a publisher's first dream, you know? BUUUUUUT I was reading the comments that I've gotten on some of the stories, and I really wish I could re-start them all because now the writing just really isn't up to par, I think maybe I'll continue the ones that have the most demand. It seems mean to leave all you wonderful people hanging, and while I can't guarantee anything, I'm going to try. Because writing is fun, and the people who've stuck by my stories after years (?!) of me being dumb and posting and restarting and bla deserve better.

So most of that was word vomit, and I'm writing this about 6 hours before I have to get up and go to class, but basically it's this: I want to start posting again. I might continue some stories I've already started (only if people want me to, so you have to let me know!) or I might re-start them. I am (hopefully) going to keep everyone up to date (if I still even have readers out there). But yeah, if you're reading this, than thanks.

If all of my readers are gone, I totally deserved it. But I'm thanking you guys anyways, because you were awesome. So, talk soon? :)

- Katrina.
October 11th, 2016 at 06:04am