New Job

Right now I work at a university in one of the dining halls where he students eat and it's no a bad job I get paid good and I have good benefits but I work in the night from 430 pm to 11pm and I've been there for two years now . It's hard to get a morning schedule there and I applied to another dining hall but my sister works there to and she applied to that dining hall also . Since she has been working there longer then me they have her the position and I can't do anything about it I knew I would have gotten that position but she got it and I'm really upset about it because I'm never going to get a morning schedule the managers there are strict and they only put there favorite employees in the morning which isn't fair . She got a good schedule and she got Friday and Saturday off . I don't have a car I take the bus home or I ask a coworker to take me home and that's why I wanted the mornings so I won't have to deal with that . I miss my old job because I had the mornings and that's why I didn't leave until now because I needed the insurance but I kind of regret it and I feel like quitting sometimes I always miss because it's far from my house and i would rather miss then to go and deal with that . I really wanted to work at that dining hall or was new and she took it when she already had a schedule in the mornings so now I'm stuck with this one .
October 12th, 2016 at 04:57am