Too Much.

It's been a crappy three weeks. Let's just start by the fact that my car broke down. Found out that the timing belt busted and that is expensive part. I had no way to get to work because no one would help me out and I couldn't get a rental until last week because money and bills.

Second, my mom won't get off my back she's constantly criticizing me which why not? She always has that's nothing new. I'm probably her biggest disappointment and I know it just because I see how she treats the rest of my brothers and sister.

Third, I'm so close to being fired because of points(absences) because I had to call out because I didn't have a way to get there.i work about 45 minutes from where I live so.. yeah. I have been so stressed.

I've been avoiding my mom because I don't want to talk to her. I told my roommate (she knows because she's witness the way my parents treat me) that I was just going to isolate myself from them. The whole family. They all treat me like I'm stupid and it makes me feel horrible. I'm not going to be spending Thankagiving or even Christmas with them because I'm tired of being ignored and treated like I don't matter.

This is taking a toll on me because I really care about them but I don't want to be in an environment where I'm constantly put down. I'll just see my little brother and sister because those are the only two that don't really give me any grief.

I'm hoping I get my car fixed this week. The only good news I've received as of late, is that everyone at my job is getting a raise. 14.00 dollars an hour couldn't come at a better time.

I just needed to get that off my chest, my roommate is the only person I've talked to about this. So blogging about it will probably help me too.
October 17th, 2016 at 06:40am