Super Crazy TWD Spoilers

Hey guys!

So, I just watched the absolute craziest and seemingly legit YouTube video regarding who Negan kills in the season premiere of The Walking Dead.

Apparently, the script was leaked online. How this happened, I have no idea, but now there's a bunch of videos that are showing us the script, and it's even worse than I thought it would be. Seriously, if this is how it happens...I'm going to be inconsolable by the end.

CLICK HERE FOR LEAKED SCRIPT.

Watch at your own risk, people. If that video is accurate, then we know for sure what's going to happen in the premiere. I'm the type of person who hates surprises and love spoilers, so I automatically watched. I'm still going to watch the episode, because hello, it's the fucking Walking Dead and I never miss an episode.

Anyway, for those of you who aren't going to watch, I'm not going to sit here and relay the whole entire video. I don't want to ruin it for those who hate spoilers. But for those who do watch...holy shit. Crazy, right? If this is how the episode goes down...I don't even know. Just thinking about it has me on edge and even more stoked for the premiere. It needs to be Sunday already!

Let me know what ya'll think about the video. If you watched it and would like to discuss, please send me a PM so it doesn't get ruined for everyone else. If you watched and are going to be discreet about the details, please comment! Or if you didn't watch the vid but would still like to share who you think is going to get Lucille'd, comment! I'd love to know everyone else's opinions.

Til Sunday, TWD army!

xoxo.
October 19th, 2016 at 07:11pm