NaNo 2K16 Log

So, I’m not sure how these blogs work but I’m kind of winging it at this point. I’m going to take part in NaNo this year and I’m hoping I can meet the word count. As long as I believe in myself, then it should work out. But I’m going to try and that’s all that matters.

My story for NaNo is called The Psychopath. It’s going to be a dark story to write, but I’m excited for it. I’m gonna start planning it and see what I can come up with.

It wasn’t supposed to end like this. It was a murder that went too far. Over 200 people and it was all his fault. How was he going to get out of this mess?

Basically just a sneak peak to the story. I wanted to put something else up besides the summary.

I’m a bit worried on how it’s going to turn out though. I have such a hard time being able to focus on things without getting sidetracked. I have to write about 2k words a day and I’m hoping I can do that.
Some Trigger Prompts to include:

In some way or another, I want to include these in my story. Whether or not I use them is a whole different story.

-This is what an ordinary day looks like to me.
-This was the moment when everything changed.
-This is the worst thing I ever lost.
Writing Dares:

-Death.
--Include a really good death scene that doesn’t include the psychopath.
---If it doesn’t include soppy confessions of love.
----If it makes the readers + you cry.

-The Fanboy/Fangirl
--If the fangirl/fanboy stalks your main character’s every move.
---if that fangirl/fanboy has a shrine of your character in his/her bedroom
----if that fangirl/fanboy kills anyone who gets in the way of his/her love for the character.
Word Count Goals:

Week One: 0/12,500

Week Two: 0/12,500

Week Three: 0/12,500

Week Four: 0/12.500

Total: 50,000 words.
Characters:

1)Erin Lindsay; Female, 24 years old.

2)Hank Voight; Male, 50 years old.

3)Jay Halstead; Male, 26 years old.

4)The Psychopath; Information Unknown.

So this is basically the log that I have so far. If any edits need to be made or anything else needs to be added, then this blog will be updated. I have yet to figure out details for the Psychopath so as of now that’s a bit unknown.

If anyone else wants to give me any writing dares, then feel free to do so!!
October 20th, 2016 at 10:54pm