NaNo Log: The Year 2016

It's been four years since I last tackled NaNo; during that year I was home full time while struggling with some personal issues. I didn't succeed in achieving my goal, mainly because I thought my story was bland and going absolutely nowhere. I stopped at 24,076 words. Close to the halfway mark. This year I want to tackle it once again. Hopefully achieving my goal and pushing my own boundaries. As a perfectionist, I will have to fight the urge to delete everything I wrote and start over again. Anyhow, welcome to my NaNo Log where I will be keeping track of my story's development.

______________________________

[ L I N K S ]


NaNoWriMo Profile
Mibba NaNoWriMo Thread
Charahub

______________________________

[ D A W N I N G ]
can be found here.


Summary: It was predicted that the world would end in 2072, but it didn't. Instead, multiple earthquakes, hurricanes, whirlwinds and other natural occurrences wreaked havoc on earth. Half of humanity was wiped out, the other half was forced to build a new life out of the rubble. A faceless organization took it upon themselves to govern this new world, sending out their trained soldiers to deal with anyone that disobeyed their new rules. The human race was forced to evolve, but not everyone is born with the ability to survive in this new world.

Classification: Original Fiction
Genre: Science Fiction & Fantasy
Rating: TBD

______________________________

[ C H A R A C T E R S ]


Jaell Morgernstern
• 24. Female. No abilities.
• Look Inspiration: Alicia Vikander

Chloe Greene
• 26. Female. Premonition.
• Look Inspiration: Demi Lovato

Nathan Andrews
• 27. Male. Enhanced Strength.
• Look Inspiration: Ian Somerhalder

Alexis Marinetti
• 22. Female. Invisibility.
• Look Inspiration: Sophie Turner

George McGowan
• 19. Male. Fear Manipulation
• Look Inspiration: Daniel Sharman

More characters will be added to the list over time. Also, the inspired by look are guide lines I am working with and the characters will not be carbon copies of these famous people.

______________________________

[ T R A C K E R ]


TOTAL GOAL:
• 50,000 words

CURRENT TOTAL:
• 00,000 words

______________________________

[ O T H E R ]


If you guys have any suggestions what I should call my story, I am open to them. I also saw exploding boy. add dares to her story list, which seemed like an interesting idea and if you guys recommend me doing that I am open to suggestions.
October 21st, 2016 at 12:17pm