NaNoWriMo 2016 Log.

This is my 2nd attempt at NaNo. And unlike last time I'm actually going to have a log because I want to show that I'm being serious about this. I'm still working on creating the characters but at least I have the two main characters completed! I'm honestly just winging this Log Blog (haha that rhymes) so if this looks like a clusterfuck, you now know why. Plus I'm still half a sleep. So away we go!

Story: The One You Feed
Rated R // Original Fiction // Horror/Supernatural.

Summary: Randi comes from a long line of people that transform into wolves on the full moon; she just doesn't know it. When Randi was young her mother, a wolf herself, was killed right after she was born. Fearing for his life and his daughter's life, Randi's dad fled Seattle and moved as far away from Randi's family and family traditions.

But something happens on the eve of Randi's 25th birthday; something she can't explain. She blackouts outside a club in New York City and wakes up on the front steps of a stranger's house in Seattle. There she finds out everything she knew about her life was a lie...

Various Linkages:
My NaNoWriMo Page
Charahub
story playlist

Writing Dares:
A character wears a Fourth Doctor scarf.
BP: They don't get the reference.

Have an entire scene picking flowers.
DP: And it's relevant to the plot.
TP: And it's a matter of life and death.
Cookies: It's a red flower with blue thorns, and a/the character looking is colorblind.

Vaguely reference a TARDIS.
DP: Vague reference to a Doctor.

Include an unexplained cameo by someone in a Spiderman costume.


I will also being accepting any dares from you guys. Within reason of course.

Characters:
Randi Caine (main character)
Cole Gable (main character)
more characters will be added later on.

Word Goal:
00,000/50,000

I'm pretty sure I'm forgetting things but I'll just add what I'm missing. But here is my log.
October 25th, 2016 at 02:00am