NaNo 2K16 Log V2

I have decided to post an updated blog post instead of updating my previous one. This is the second version of my previous blog. This one will feature things similar to the previous one but it’s going to be more updated and what not.

The story that I’m going to be focusing on for NaNo is called The Psychopath.

Genre: Crime
Rating: R
Trigger Warnings: Violence, Mentions Bombings, Swearing, Psycho.
About: It wasn’t supposed to end like this. It was a murder that went too far. Over 200 people dead and it was all his fault. How was he going to get out of this mess?

While browsing the NaNo website earlier, I found a few helpful links that will help everyone out.
Helpful Links:
-My NaNo Page

-NaNo Forum Thread

-Notebook. Basically a site where you can create your characters and a world for them. I think it’s pretty neat. I recommend to take a look at it.

-Worksheets. I’ve only checked a few of these out, but I think they will help during planning!

-StoryPlanner. Another site where you can work on outlining your story/characters.

-Writing Dares

-Dares

-NaNo Dares
Writing Dares:

-The victim of a failed cover-up murder wakes up in the presence, care, or captivity of his/her would be killer and has to pretend not to remember the crime they witnessed or the attempted cover-up in order to avoid a second attempt on his/her life.

-Reveal a horrible secret.

-You have a sedan with two people up front, three people in the back, and one in the trunk.
--The guy in the trunk is your MC
---The five in the car forget about the MC
----They take an incredibly bumpy road at high speed while wondering what the thumping in the trunk is.
-----Driver slams on the brakes, then tells everyone calmly who’s in the trunk like s(he)’s known the whole time.

-The Fanboy/Fangirl
--If the fangirl/fanboy stalks your main character’s every move.
---if that fangirl/fanboy has a shrine of your character in his/her bedroom
----if that fangirl/fanboy kills anyone who gets in the way of his/her love for the character.
Word Count Goals:

Week One: 0/12,500

Week Two: 0/12,500

Week Three: 0/12,500

Week Four: 0/12,500

Total: 50,000 Words.

Bonus: 100,000 Words.
Characters:

1)Erin Lindsay; Female, 24 years old.

2)Hank Voight; Male, 50 years old.

3)Jay Halstead; Male, 26 years old.

4)The Psychopath; Information Unknown.
So basically the only things that have been updated in the blog is the helpful links and the writing dares. If anyone wants me to do any certain writing dares, feel free to comment on this post. Happy Writing!
October 27th, 2016 at 10:59pm