No Promises.

Hi, guys!

It's been a really long time. Hasn't it? I used to come on here every day and spend hours writing stories, reading stories, and mingling with everybody. I'm a bit sad that I don't do that anymore. I miss my Mibba friends. And I miss writing more than anything.

I have been really bad at keeping promises lately, whether that's to myself or to other people. I have hardly left the house in the past couple of months because I'm afraid to see people that I know. I've gained so much weight and I'm really struggling to feel comfortable in my own skin. My face is constantly breaking out and in general I just feel ugly all the time. It really sucks. I probably need to go see a doctor and find out if something is wrong because I can't lose weight no matter how hard I try.

I've been reading a lot, so I guess that's a good thing. I've read almost fifty books this year and over twenty graphic novels. Anybody else on here read The Lunar Chronicles or the Pretty Little Liars series? I would love to hear about your favorite books. Feel free to give me some recommendations, would love to hear about other people's favorite books.

I really want to become more active on here again. Or at least become more active when it comes to working on my writing. My dream of becoming a writer has not disappeared, even though I have been discouraged by some family. I really would like to improve and major in Literature.

I don't really have anything figured out. I've been depressed and because of it I don't have much energy to do what I usually like to do. I don't really know what that was anymore. But I try to keep busy and I think I'll feel better after college applications and other stresses are out of my life.

I don't really know what the point of this blog is. I guess I just wanted to say hello and kind of post updates about my life. And just mention that I miss being active on here, but I don't want to make any promises because that is a lot of pressure at the moment.

Hope that you're all doing well.
October 31st, 2016 at 12:43am