Mibba Halloween Update and Other Things

So, I should have completed most of my candy bowl things by now, but I know a few of you are still waiting on comments. I just wanted to make a quick blog post to let everybody know that I will be filling requests into November as well. Hopefully by the end of the first week of November I can have everything done.

I'm also thinking about doing another giveaway in the winter because I've been wanting to do a non-Mibbaween giveaway blog for a while, but I have never gotten around to it. This is usually because I'm too busy during the end of the year, and this year very likely will be no exception. However, if I can make time for another giveaway I am seriously thinking I will. So I guess, if you are interested in that, look for that as a possible upcoming thing.

I'm also hoping to get some of my stories updated in the coming months. I know I would like to get at least one update done for The Impossible Children before the year ends and hopefully get it out of hiatus and back into being updated at least semi-regularly. I would love to finish Hair of the Dog before the year is over, but it doesn't look like that will happen; however, at least one more update one it would be ideal, so I'm hoping to get that done. I am also hoping to post the next installment of the End of the World as We Know It series (the series that starts with The Beginning of the End) posted before the year ends as well. All of this plus school plus, y'know, having a personal life and home and pets equals a very busy Caitallo! Yikes!

Anyway, I hope you all have a very fun Halloween or whatever you do today. If you want to leave me a comment telling me what you have planned for today, that'd be cool, but if not that's cool, too. As for me, my husband and I are planning on celebrating our anniversary, which was on the 27th, and we might try to do something Halloween-ish on our date today, if we can, since we both love Halloween.

Anyway, that's all I've got for right now. Have fun and stay safe whatever you guys do today!
October 31st, 2016 at 05:08pm