My New Business. Life. Uni.

Wow.

What a hectic few months, I never allow myself to stop and think because if I do I will just stop. I come from a pretty poor area in England with the a childhood that isnt something that Id like to think was amazing, but now and Im flying.
The business itself is slow, its going to take around 1 year I think before I start making serious money, but this is mainly why I started it now, doing it part time whilst Im still at Uni.

Its a personal training business but its different, its private, its one on one, only me and my client in the gym at any one time.
I rent the gym off someone for £X a month, I receive £Y a month, and as long as I pay X, I keep Y.
Its okay and in the long term I feel it can be very profitable, but at the moment im struggling just to pay the bloody rent.
The person I rent off provides me with clients whereas I can also find my own, and surprisingly, my clients have been the main profit so far.

It certainly doesnt help that Uni is taking over my life, 4th year is brutal. Ive finished one essay and will be finishing another 2 in the next couple of weeks before I look into starting my 15,000 thesis.
The clients ive worked with so far have all been good, I feel like this is something I can become the best at, I naturally have a gift for talking to people whether they may be rich or poor, its something Ive always been good at. I can be soft or hard, controlling and laid back, its good.

I have ambitions to start my own gym one day, with my own business model - because thats how I feel I can achieve my dreams. I think and I believe one day I will, and when that day comes I feel like a lot of good things will happen, but until then, its going to be very hard, and it is.

I left my job at the airport, it was driving me insane, the early hours had given me sever sleep anxiety and with Uni this year it would have been impossible to mix the two together. What Ive done with my business brand is very early, I never would have expected this to happen now, Im not sure if its good or bad but hey, time will tell.

Life is hectic, tax and stuff like that is easy because I studied it for a f*cking year at University. The hardest part for me is obviously coming from a family with no real money, starting this all off from scratch is hard. Really really hard, its not like I have family who will be like here you are J, take a couple grand and promote the sh*t out of your business. I dont have that.

I dream of big things, but I never once stop to think about where I come from and the background I have, your childhood might be rough and may scar you, like mine, but I never think about it, if I thought about it every day Id be mentally insane. Your childhood though makes you who you are, it makes you the person you are and shapes you, and I feel my childhood has done that and what I like most is that its made me rough around the edges, Im soft as kittens, but the stuff I had to deal with as a kid really made me quite rough and tough when I want to be.

Life apart from that is the norm, there are girls, a lot of girls, but I dont move forward because I have no time for a relationship - if I got into a relationship now, Uni and the business would become second and third because in my life the relationship and that person would always have to be number one, and if they are anything but number one, its not fair on them.
I will wait, Im happy to wait, I sleep around now and again and that keeps me going - lol.

Other than that theres not much to report on...
I miss my friends more than any of them can imagine, I think about them every day.
I miss my dad, albeit somewhat reluctantly, he lives in a bubble, like most people back home, and whenever I go back home I feel like its one massive step backwards - up here the skys my limit, Mum and my Step Dad allow me to dream and allow me to believe that what Im doing can be achieved, Dad wouldnt, Dad has a very black and white view on the world.

There are a few gigs coming up, in 2 weeks Im off to Newcastle to see my favourite band, The Courteeners and spend a long weekend with Jack, a getaway is somewhat needed and like Ive said having that balance between work/life is vital for success. Tickest have been bought for Kings of Leon, Radiohead and The Stone Roses. Coldplay in Dublin is going to happen aswell, but Im biding my time with the tickets regarding that as supply and demand is more unstable than than bambi on ice.

In my spare time I make music, I write poems and songs, I just havent really got the balls to put it all together because I think it would be sh*t, but maybe one day I might build something. It would be cool to say here you are, heres an album I made secretly and for everyone to say its really really really bloody good.

Life is life, money isnt really there, which in my life is number one.
Financial security for me is so important, its like a metaphoric bed, the more money you have the comfier your bed is, the better you sleep, the more relaxed you are and the stronger you can get up and face the day.
I have a lot of money, but I dont have as much money as I think I should have, and it really really really bugs me, every single day.
The saying is very true and I can believe it, the first million is always the hardest, because once you have that million, you can build it, you can use it like a seed if you are clever enough.

One day it would be nice, hopefully before Dad starts pushing up daisys, Id LOVE to treat him to something, nobody deserves it more than him.
November 7th, 2016 at 06:08pm