Trash

Killing it with these titles.

I'm constantly writing something and deleting it because I don't want to sound stupid but I'm just gonna move on and write a few little thangs because it helps me go about my day.

Firstly, the US election is complete and utter trash. Donald Trump winning is a sick, sick joke. But so is our whole system. I'm learning more and more about how the US president is actually elected. Have you ever heard of the Electoral College? It can make a person feel very hopeless.

You need FB to view this one but if you have it check it out: https://www.facebook.com/Upworthy/videos/1472635142777339/?pnref=story

If you don't have FB this ones kind of more dry but explains the garbage equally the same.
http://www.upworthy.com/i-didnt-realize-the-failure-rate-for-us-elections-was-this-high

Yes your vote counts, but it should count for more. Regardless of whatever side your on, I hope that everyone in the US can stand together on issues that matter and on issues that everyone NEEDS to agree on. You can't follow through for his immigration plans. You can't let him, or any man, tell women what to do with their bodies. You can't let our progress with gay rights go to shit. We can't keep raping our natural resources. I'm Canadian but I'm not ignorant to the fact that him being elected isn't going to effect any other countries. I woke up feeling very nauseated about the whole thing. But him being elected isn't the end of the world. I have a feeling that he's not going to get his way and that people are going to stand up and fight.

Election stuff aside, I have a QUESTION:
- Are there still BB codes on this site? Like can you put a link to a thang and have a code that just makes it click through? Can someone link me to some help?

Well this was weird and I'll probably delete it later lol.
November 10th, 2016 at 04:48am