Hello Again, Old Friend + TW: Tr*mp

I have disappeared and for that, I am sorry. Things in my life have been a little too much to handle. Good and bad.

First, the good. I met someone. I met him three months ago and I can't help but see him as a permeant part of my life and I his. He lives 2,054.31 miles away from me but it feels like he's right next to me. That in itself is a struggle, having someone you love, yes, I love him, so far way and having to validate our relationship to people who have their partner right in front of their faces every other moment. What they don't understand is that I do too, there's just a screen separating us.

Now, the bad. If you haven't heard for some reason, Trump won. Now, I'm not With Her, but I am Anti-Trump big time. There are people telling me that he is not that bad and I don't know how they can look me in the eye and say that. When the results came in, there was already four reports of young trans people taking their own lives and one in ICU, that night. Not even 24 hours in and people were already too scared to live in a world where a racist, transphobic, homophobic, misogynistic pig is "taking care of us". By 'us' I mean cis, white people who have walked down streets in this country completely protected anyways.

I don't want to get into it too much in case anyone is easily triggered by this elections or is Trump supporter and if the latter is the case, kindly and quietly unfriend me, thank you.

Stay safe my angels, I'm keeping all of you who are minority and will be effected by this in my heart.
November 11th, 2016 at 06:51pm