Self Pity

I got a job a couple months ago and I hate it. My uncle gf (who now lives with him and I), pressured me to get this job of where she works as well. She works a different job then I do and likes her job, as I hate mine. My uncle and her both know I hate the job and that I've been having problems with my boss, as another girl who works there. The people that work along us, (even if they are like nurses and whatever else), our boss has them spying on us and they keep tabs on us. I have done nothing wrong and as far as I can tell, the girl hasn't either other then been lazy. She is back in school and our boss hate's it and has thrown a big stink about it. He is even against everyone taking time off in December and even tell's people they can't take their time off. I've made remarks to my uncle gf, that if someone broke an arm or was in a car accident, he would no doubt want them at work the next day. Truthfully I wouldn't be surprised if that is what would happen.

So yes, I'm looking for something else, I hate the job.

Many of my friends have been having kids, getting married and even getting pregnant so they would get married to someone, to trap them into a marriage, because there might be having problems (yes I have a friend that did that). I've always pride myself of not falling head over heals and get all fuzzy headed about some guy. But I feel like I'm standing frozen, as everyone else goes on with their life plans. I want my life to be different. I want things to change for my life and not stand as if I'm in concrete, not able to move.
November 15th, 2016 at 10:44pm