So It's Been a While

Omg. Hey Mibba. Remember me???

I don't really blame you if you don't. I've been suuuuuper inactive on here, aside from popping on to read some of the stories I'm subscribed to. I've been crazy busy at college, but I'm on Thanksgiving break right now so I thought I'd post a little blog saying hi.

College is good so far. At first I absolutely hated it and really wanted to come home, but I've joined several clubs, am working at the campus radio station, and have generally settled in and made some cool friends. My roommate is okay. We get along, but sometimes she stays up watching Netflix while I'm trying to sleep or study and makes a lot of noise, so that's annoying. But other than that we have a pretty mutual respect for each other.

Regarding my stories: I know I haven't updated them in 5ever, but I swear I'm working on them. It's difficult between class and homework and activities, but I'm trying. I'll try to update at least 2 before my break ends. Sound good? Is anyone even listening? Is this thing on?

Anyways, so just life stuff in general: Is anyone else SUPER FREAKIN excited for the Gilmore Girls reunion? I can't wait. I'm so excited to see the original cast. Also I had a dream last night that I was dating Logan Huntzberger and it was excellent.

I'm also very excited to see Fantastic Beasts this weekend. Everyone says it makes up for The Cursed Child by a long shot, so that's good. It'll be cool to see the Wizarding World outside of Harry's universe, especially to see what it was like in Grindelwald's era.

Also, Niall's new song???? A1 BRUH. Of course I can't write a blog without mentioning it. I have a feeling they're not going to get back together and I'm pretty fine with it. I understand it and whatever. If I see Zayn I'll probably fight him. Anyway.

What else, what else. I'm not really reading/watching anything new at the moment, although I've been enjoying 30 Rock here and there on Netflix. If you have any good shows or movies to recommend, tell me!

So that's pretty much it. Sorry for going AWOL for the past few months, Mibs! I have a whole month off for Christmas break (and I'll be 18 then wooooooo) so I'll definitely be way more active then.

BYEEEEEEE. Happy Thanksgiving to all of my fellow Americans, and happy Thursday to everyone else I guess.
November 23rd, 2016 at 06:12pm