After a Long, Long Time... (Regarding Old Friends and Fics)

I want to say hi, to all my wonderful mibba friends. It's been so very long, and I have missed this place and the people that I connected with here more than I can describe. When I first joined mibba, I was a shy and anxiety prone thirteen year old. Ten years later, I'm still much the same, but more content than I have been, well, ever. And in thinking of this, I remember what a comfort it was to come here and share my writing with you all, to have my words heard and appreciated for once. For a time, it was the only source of happiness in my life.

So I give you my sincerest thanks, and I cannot find the words to appropriately express how much I appreciate you all, even if no one ever sees this. Thank you.

Upon signing in today for the first time in ages, I saw several notifications for the fics that I wrote more than a few years ago. Especially on Mercy's All That You Need. It was kind of a shock to learn that years later people are still reading and enjoying my work. I still adore Avenged Sevenfold (and their new album? It's amazing I can't) and after reading Mercy last night, I've decided to re-write it. Just because it's several years old and I feel as though my skills have improved at least slightly since then, this is something I am incredibly excited for. I hope at least a few of you wonderful readers remain, because I hate that I left it unfinished.

That should be happening sometime in the new year, after this semester is over with and I have some time to dedicate to re-working the plot and characters, though I'm pretty sure much of it will remain the same. Especially the premise of Mercy, the guys, and vampires. Love me some A7X vamps.

That's it—if anyone reads this or remembers me, please do feel free to say hello. I'd love to hear from you. :) Merry Christmas everyone!
December 4th, 2016 at 10:44pm