All the Stress in My (Immediate) Future Like a Buffet of Hell Waiting for Me

Yeah I think I just need to bitch for a minute. I don’t really complain much anymore because I try really hard to just suck it up and do what needs to be done. But sometimes I still need to complain about all the shit on my back…

Less than two weeks left of the semester - still there are two exams in biology, one in logic, an interview in german, and a paper due in communications (which I have to attend a speech for, within the next week in the midst of all this).

None of this would be a big deal if it weren’t for biology. It’s a pretty interesting class but my teachers are so shitty that it’s absolutely miserable. I have to take a lab and a lecture class for this. My lab teacher is so fucking horrible that I had to talk to the dean about it, and the dean directed me to my lecture teacher because apparently she is the head of the science department, and she told me that we basically had to deal with him. And that we had to deal with getting shitty grades from him because it’s his first time teaching.

So, because it’s his first time teaching, the students of the class have to deal with failing because of his and the school’s problems?

Also, the lecture class relies on the lab class to an extent so we have to learn shit in the lab in order to learn anything in the lecture. Because the lecture teacher goes over something once in a half-assed way in five minutes and expect us to retain every detail for the rest of the semester. And these things she tells us aren’t available in the notes, or in our textbooks or anything, yet we’re still supposed to be able to remember it, memorize it, etc.

She’s just a fucking…ugh…I don’t like her. She’s bad at teaching. She even took points off for something that doesn’t make any sense on a really good project that I did (I didn’t use first person because you’re not supposed to do that in academic writing…).

And then in my logic class, my teacher is just like…I don’t even know what hes doing, he’s just given up and expects us to be able to learn all this crazy shit that he barely even attempted to explain. I like him, but still, he could make this shit easier to understand.

Basically, what it amounts to is that these teachers don’t even put effort into teaching us the material, but then expect us to be like PHD experts in the subject and perform perfectly on everything. But then if the entire class gets bad grades on something, it’s our fault, not theirs. My logic teacher doesnt do that, but my biology teacher does. She seems to think she can do no wrong. And the lab teacher, fuck, he knows hes terrible and he frankly just doesnt know what the bloody hell to do. Lmao

Okay, and the on top of all of this school shit, I am about to start my period and I have PMS really bad. And I don’t want to stop eating. I’m trying hard to lose weight right now but I keep feeling so hungry no matter how much I eat and it’s annoying as fuck. Also I’m all oily and my brain isn’t working right. Like when the hormones flood your brain you legitimately can’t fully use your brain correctly, it’s a scientific fact (probably why this whole post is worded weirdly). Which is another reason I’m really stressed. I’m going to have to do all this schoolwork and shit while dealing with PMS and my period.

But yeah im trying not to totally freak out, ill be graduating in like 12 days anyway so fuck it…im just really worried about my GPA
December 5th, 2016 at 09:14am