I Needed a Change

Hello Mibba,

It is NormAndy, now known as Tom Payne;. I felt like I needed a change so I figured why not. I love Tom Payne as Jesus in the show and he is quite the handsome guy. His eyes are gorgeous and he can just pull off the long hair. I also made some changes off of Mibba too.

I graduated with my associates in applied sciences and my major had changed to programming after it. I took one class and passed it but this class stressed me out and I figured that it was just too much. I had to admit to myself that programming. Wasn't for me before I really went into debt and not finished my bachelors. Now I'm stuck with trying to find out what to go to school for. I have most of my generals covered but I don't know how it all works. I even wonder if I should continue on. I want to figure it out but right now I need to relax and de-stress myself. It was just too much. I know I am going to have to start paying back Financial Aid but it just wasn't worth basically killing myself over it.

So we will see what happens with it.
Thank you for reading/commenting/subscribing/recommending my work. It really drives me to write, although it really has been lacking in the updates. I'm working on one right now as soon as I lost this.

I love each and everyone of you. Remember you are all special and one of a kind and someone loves you!

Thank you,
Steph (Tom Payne;)
December 8th, 2016 at 01:43am