Graphics and Rants!

I'm going to just start off with my rant so I can get this out there...

So my work schedule was pretty crazy for Thanksgiving week. Especially since one of my co-workers decided to take off that week despite our boss asking us nicely not to take off any holidays. The co-worker claims she wasn't told that but I knew she was. Our boss told us at the same time during the shift we have together. But she doesn't take off that week before our schedules were made, she does it after. It pisses my boss off because now she has to redo the schedules. Redoing the schedules ended up being in my favor because I got a shit-ton more hours. Only downside was I worked 6 days straight with no days off in between. Come Saturday night, I was burned out when it comes to the work place. Thankfully I had the next two days off.

This same co-worker that took off that week, is now mad that I have more hours than she does. She has NO RIGHT to be mad. She willingly took off that week and she was told that since she did it last second there will be no way for her to make up her hours and she will not be able to take off either Christmas or New Years Eve. She was told this! Of course I'll have more working hours than her, I worked Thanksgiving and I covered shifts. I even left her go home early last shift we worked together because she asked. She asked to leave early three times this pay period. So of course her hours aren't going to be here. But to be mad is so stupid. Sorry that I'm a hard worker. I've called out once since I got hired on. I'm the one that covers shifts all the time. So yea, you know damn straight I'm going to get more hours.

I don't understand how you can be mad about hours when you are in total control calling out or leaving early.

Onto the graphics part of this blog. If I owe you anything graphic in nature, you'll get it before the year is done. I'm hoping the next couple weeks aren't crazy. Thanksgiving was a hell week. My ears are still ringing thanks to all the dogs in the kennel.

Yea this is my blog. Sorry for ranting.
December 8th, 2016 at 03:01pm