Would Anyone Like to Make a Layout for Me?/Winter Writing Prompts

I have made multiple layouts for my story Cry for the Moon and I just can't seem to get it right. I'll like a layout that I've made for a little while, but then I'll want to change it. I've changed it three times, now, so this time I'm thinking I'll let someone else take a shot at it. It has a winter theme, so I mainly stick with colors like grey, white, black and blue. I usually have the banner as a wolf, but if someone can come up with something better, that fits the story, I'm cool with that because the wolf is pretty symbolic anyway.

Anyone who decides to give it a shot, in return, I will comment on not one, but TWO stories of your choice, in return!

Seriously, any help is greatly appreciated.

In other news, I'm still in a ridiculous writing slump; I've got ideas, but nothing solid, and things don't want to click. It's really irritating, actually. I want to write, it's just that most of the time, when I actually sit down to working on something... bleh. My mind forgets what words are, apparently. I'm working bit by bit on the story listed above, and on I Wanna Be Somebody with River Young; but that's about it. Neither of these ideas are really new.

I'm even having issues writing music, and that never happens. Not during this time of year.

Image
^Me. All the time. Everyday.

I really want to write something about vikings, but I really don't even know where to begin with that.

Go figure.

Does anyone have any good writing prompts for winter or something else? I've searched and searched, but nothing has struck inspiration. I've seen the Holiday Hitlist prompts, but still, nothing clicked.

So yeah, if you've got any good prompts that you really like, drop 'em in the comments, or send them to me in a message. I'd really appreciate it! Maybe some of them will help drag me out of this slump.

Anyways, I hope everyone is having an awesome holiday season!

-Breanna
December 13th, 2016 at 12:01am