Birthday Blog!

Hello!!!!!

It's almost over now, but today is (was?) my 18th birthday!! I'm still at college though, so I did have to take 2 finals today, which sucked, but other than that it was good.

My brother took me out to lunch and then gave me some presents, and then I went back to my room and my roommate gave me a mug that has a picture of Justin Timberlake holding a mug that has a picture of Jimmy Fallon on it and so on.

see for yourself what it looks like

Anyway, so then I had to go take 2 finals and I think I did pretty well on them. My friend Ashley and I finished at the same time so she bought me dinner and stuff and that was good. My roommate also surprised me with a cookie cake when I got back to my dorm, and so we ate it with some of my hallmates.

Overall it was a good birthday. A lot of people said happy birthday to me, and since I'm an attention-seeking fuck I was happy. I'm celebrating officially with my family when I go home on Saturday, so that'll be nice.

but yeah I'M 18!!!!!!!!! I'm legal now!!!!! I'm getting my nose pierced tomorrow (I couldn't do it before because I wasn't an ~adult then) and I'm super excited for that. I've wanted to do it for such a long time and I can't wait AHHHHH

Also. I CANNOT BELIEVE I AM ALMOST DONE WITH MY FIRST SEMESTER OF COLLEGE. It went by so fast, in a good way. It's very fun, but I'm excited to go home and see my fam and most of all my dog. I miss her terribly.

Plus I'll have tons and tons of free time to write! I think I've been getting better at catching up on stories, so now I'll be updating and writing like a freakin pro. Buckle up, kids.

Anyway. That's it. Merry Christmas, Happy Hannukah, Happy Holidays, etc., to everyone!!!!!!
December 15th, 2016 at 05:46am