2017 Writing Goals and Aims

Why hello there!

It has been an age since I have made a blog… but here I am none the less. I don’t know I just felt like writing a blog kinda discussing my writing… I don’t know how many read it but it might be a way for me to look back at it and kinda kick myself into gear.

So really it is kind of a writing goal for 2017 and let’s be real this was not where I intended to go with this blog… not that I knew where it was going to go anyways.

Okay enough rambling.

So as most of my readers know I have so many started and unfinished stories on this site… and I want to finish them I do… well… most of them… some of the co-writes may never be finished but that’s okay…

The two that are active at the moment are

Opposites Attract which is co-authored by the wonderful Britt and myself
and the other one is.

Laces and Lies which is co-authored by the talented Kayleigh and myself and I love both of them. Laces and Lies being an original fantasy fiction while Opposites Attract is a One Direction fic based predominantly around Niall Horan and Harry Styles.

as for my own works my most active is my story Scared of Love which is an original fiction and I do love writing it… I do and I have ideas but… ever since Nano came around I started another original fic that I haven’t posted on here and not sure I will….

There are so many others on this site that I want to finish, I want to get back into my original works… I love fan fiction I do… and probably will still write it but at the moment I want to try some original works, so for that I may write some more one shots whether that be for contests or simply from prompts that are scattered all over my computer.

However coming soon:
I have a new Louis one shot based off a prompt I had hidden on a document on my computer as well as an original piece I will be entering in thedevilshalo; contest New Year, New M... Nope still the same old me which I am excited for and you should all go check out!

anyways that is all for now… till next time
Cheers Esther :)
December 15th, 2016 at 01:54pm