Things Have Changed

Good evening.
I know it has been about a year since I have posted. I have been having a hard time getting over a breakup and have just recently gotten my creative mojo back thanks to a friend. He has pushed me into writing lyrics for his songs he creates with a friend. They produce a little bit and it has been a nice change of pace. You see, I am a singer and I know my far share of instruments. It has made me think more. I listen to the track he sent me a few times in a day and figure out what to write based off the theme he is aiming for. Sounds like school work, right? It surprisingly is a great distraction from the things going on in my life; my parents arguing, work being crazy, having seemingly no life, my grandmother being very difficult in missing her appointments with doctors and forgetting almost everything. It is nice to have music to bring me to new friend.
I have also graduated school. I am now a certified photographer. It wasn't easy but I am happy i have finished. My parents didn't seem as happy as i was but then again they don't really pay much attention to me. More so my brother. They think I have most of everything figured out but I don't. I am not even where I wanted to be in my life at this age. I wanted to be with a spouse and in my own place. But that all kind of backfired.
I can not make any promises when it comes to posting my stories. I haven't had much time since we had some new transfers to my work place. That is part of the reason I have been M.I.A. But I will try. I may rely on blog posting more. This seems to help me gather my thoughts on things and put them into perspective.
Well thank you to, whoever, for your time tonight. The fact that you took about 5 minutes from your night to read my small post means a lot.
If anyone ever needs to talk feel free to message me. I tend to answer relatively fast unless I am at work. But i do answer every message I receive.
Have a great night.
December 17th, 2016 at 06:30am