I Built Another House

My friend was playing The Sims the other day and it got me wanting to play for a while. I sort of get bored of playing my family and I'm too far in with my current one to start another, so I decided to build another house they really don't need and cannot afford haha.

Image


Image


I copied the first image, which I think is the Xavier Mansion from the X Men comics. I haven't added the fireplaces because I find they just ugly up the roof, and I didn't put a pool in the back because it wouldn't fit.

Oh, and I added a garage because a. I wanted one and b. it makes it so much easier if I decide I want to add a basement later, as you can't put stairs up from a basement through a foundation without a lot of fucking around.

And let's face it... if I move my sims into this one, I'll probably add a basement. They have a lot of shit to store. I've been trying lately to get all the collections completed for the gems and all their cuts, the relics, the space rocks, the bugs, fish, and small animals. I've almost got all the cuts of all the gems in the game. I'm so close. I think I only have smithsonite and soulpeace cuts to go, plus a few missing here and there. I had to MOVE NEIGHBOURHOOD to obtain the will-o-wisp bugs which was a pain and a half, and travel a heap to find some others that were only in the travel destinations.

I should add that I've been trying to do this without just adding a hundred rare gem spawners etc. to my lot haha.

I think that's all I have to say.

My sick fish is still alive by the way, so that's a plus.

Image
December 22nd, 2016 at 01:58pm