Christmas Blues

I've spent the last few days super ill. I firmly believe that my brother brought the virus with him because goddamn i got sick the very day he arrived, as did my dad. But i'm doing better.

Unfortunately, my thoughts of Johnny have increased tenfold and it feels like an unless onslaught. I even dreamt about him last night. I just need this to stop. Maybe its because he hasn't responded to my email about returning his jacket. But, in the festive spirit, I sent a message wishing him a Merry Christmas. I know I shouldn't have done it but i figured its Christmas. Besides, it's not like we parted ways hating each other or never wanting to ever speak again....he said that things on his end were complicated and that he just needed to sort it out so sending a Merry Christmas text isn't going to kill anyone...except me and my heart because I'm 99.9999% sure that he won't reply anyway.

So, I've mentioned before that i've been having this reoccurring dream about Johnny and me and meeting each other months into the future and how I've seen things unfolding with that..well...i finally turned it into a short story because writing fiction is incredible therapeutic.

Here's the link if anyone is interested.
Letting Go
December 25th, 2016 at 05:07pm