Back in Action

I've always been the type to start something creative and take forever to finish it. When it comes to writing I'm the absolute worse, unless it's a short story, then I probably won't finish it. I have so many ideas though and I don't know what to do with them other than write them down and share. Honestly, I haven't been on this website in years. But recently troubled times have brought me back, and this time I'm older and ready for the challenge of sticking with my writing. I know it probably won't be the best in the world but I don't care. Mibba has always been a welcoming site and I'm ready to be back. Ready to start anew with everything.

So I have chosen to dedicate this blog to any and everything. I know it probably won't get read that much, but I don't care it's a way for me to express myself and I'm ready for it. Now after that really awkward introduction let's get into my topic for today. New beginnings.

You know it's never too late to start over, no matter how bad something or how stuck you think you are, trust me you can start over. I have my own experiences with it. I know I'm young and I still have so much to experience and I welcome all of that with open arms. But no matter how young someone is they can still have knowledge of empowerment. In my 20 years I feel like I've been on a roller-coaster of ups and downs, and while lately it's been speeding downward I have chosen to jump off and climb to the highest point so I can see the prettiest view.

I know it will be difficult, but hey it's a new year and I'm ready for just about anything. I know that sounds cliche but who cares? If it's how you feel then you should do what you want, no matter how cliche it is. I fell in love with a boy and sometimes I swear I say the most cliche things I have ever heard, things I promised myself I would never say to someone, things you read in books and can't actually think people say in real life. Yep! I've said them and I have no regrets because that dork means everything to me and I would say them a thousand times over if that meant I get keep him.

Okay, okay, let's be done with all the lovey dovey romance and get back to the real stuff. If you ever feel like you're struggling to start over then don't be afraid to message me, I'm a good listener and I will listen to you.

Now since it is the New year, I ask that whoever does read this, comment what they're ready for in 2017, or maybe comment what you're new start is going to be. I always read the comments, even when there aren't any.

"There are some things one can only achieve by a deliberate leap in the opposite direction."
- Franz Kafka
January 2nd, 2017 at 10:40pm